Made lots of beards for the kids, had a great message, fun duck calling contest, and ate some amazing Jambalaya!
I had lots of request for the cornbread recipe that I made tonight. It is good stuff!! Try it with chilli, beans, stew, etc. It is my family's favorite!
SCOTT'S FIREHOUSE CORNBREAD
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 6 Tbsp. cornmeal
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- *Mix Bisquick, cornmeal and sugar together.
- *Melt 1/2 cup butter in microwave.
- *Add milk and eggs to melted butter.
- *Pour milk mixture into Bisquick mixture.
- *Pour batter into 8x8 greased baking dish.
- *Bake at 350 for about 35 minutes until golden
- Whatever you do, don't forge the honey butter OR yummy jam~
What a fun night---"That's the fact Jack!"