Company Name - AUTHOR
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

French Country Re-finish
JUST LOOK
CAMPFIRE BIRTHDAY CAKE!
HOPE IN A BOOK---Gracen Ripperger, The Book Angel!
NFL FOOTBALL---GOOD TIMES

April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013

powered by

My Blog

HAPPY 80th BIRTHDAY ROY CLARK!!

I took some cold meds the night before last, and had crazy dreams all night.  I woke up and told my husband that I had a dream that Roy Clark was playing on our back porch.  I was the only one that recognized him, and was all proud...but confused.

Then I click on facebook this morning to see Roy Clark in my news feed.  It's his 80th birthday.

I then wanted to copy an image of Roy from the internet and download it onto my computer for my blog---a message popped up that said, "image already exists."  I truly can never recall copy and pasting any image of Roy Clark!

Roy Clark lives in Tulsa.  If I run into him in Wal-Mart this week, I am going to freak out!

HAPPY 80th BIRTHDAY ROY!  You have been on my mind good sir!

15 Comments to HAPPY 80th BIRTHDAY ROY CLARK!!:

Comments RSS
www.rimonabantexcellence.com on Thursday, June 06, 2013 3:54 AM
Reply to comment

www.rimonabantexcellence.com on Thursday, June 06, 2013 3:54 AM
Reply to comment

best harry potter party ever on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 1:36 AM
Thank for sharing this information !!! Massage works on all the layers of body muscles.
Reply to comment

writing a dissertation proposal on Tuesday, August 06, 2013 10:01 AM
For this reason, the programme ensures that all the elements consider the possible and available advantages .
Reply to comment

baccarat on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 2:18 AM
ok

ไฮโลออนไลน์ on Monday, April 10, 2017 12:39 AM
thinks you

SEO Orange County Services on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 12:46 AM
Easily, the post is really the greatest on this laudable topic. I concur with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your future updates. Saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantastic lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your RSS feed to stay privy of any updates. Solid work and much success in your business.
Reply to comment

BDM FRAME on Friday, October 11, 2013 1:56 AM
Daimler and Maybach's efforts were independent of Benz's but fate eventually brought Benz & Cie., and Daimler Motoren Gesellschaft together in a merger which took place in 1926.
Reply to comment

cxcvzvzv on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 5:40 AM
Facebook is nearing 1 billion dollars customers. It's the second most well-known website behind Search engines with regards to exclusive guests. http://www.thesiswritingservice1.com/thesis-writing-help/ And while it began out as a online community for scholars, it's now extended far beyond that.
Reply to comment

sbobet on Sunday, March 16, 2014 9:45 PM
Into the web as well as entering it.

buy an essay on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 8:26 AM
The music is also surprisingly well done. Lots of anime I've seen have had good scores, but I mostly don't remember them once the show is over. I can't say that I'd go out and buy the soundtrack for this show, but it was memorable enough to stick in my mind.
Reply to comment

ibcbet on Monday, July 06, 2015 11:14 PM
Gain knowledge from your site and will be used to benefit you

ibcbet on Wednesday, January 06, 2016 3:22 AM
Useful Websites

cash advances Northlake on Sunday, September 21, 2014 4:08 AM
On the off chance that we experience a money related emergency, and wind up short of cash, there can customarily be few decisions available to get to the extra money we require. For people who essentially oblige money for a short time until they next get their pay, a payday credit can give the perfect result.
Reply to comment