Company Name - AUTHOR

March 2013
February 2013
January 2013

powered by

My Blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MAMA SONG

We had a wonderful birthday celebration yesterday for my oldest daughter, Jessica.

Her sweet little one sang her version of "Happy Birthday" to her.  It was the highlight of our night!

You need Flash Player in order to view this.
MVI 4494
Clara Jane singing her "Happy Birthday To Mama" song to Jessica---Feb. 16, 2014

8 Comments to HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MAMA SONG:

Comments RSS
redirect traffic on Thursday, October 16, 2014 12:59 AM
To be positive, Web advertising is definitely picking a big attack away from the $ $ $ $ one time dedicated to common papers, television system, radio station plus paper marketing and advertising.
Reply to comment

grabmyessay review on Saturday, July 11, 2020 2:33 AM
Wow! I’m glad you had a wonderful time celebrating Jessica’s birthday. I am so sure that she felt really happy about this and she also feel moved because of the efforts you have put on this one. I wish I can also do the same thing to my friend who will be celebrating her 23rd birthday, but because of the situation we are all experiencing right now, I guess it is just better to not do it this year. I am sure she will understand the reason why we won’t be able to celebrate her birthday the way it was planned. Anyway, thanks for sharing this with us.

ad app on Thursday, October 16, 2014 12:59 AM
A further surfacing electric media channels peting due to its item of a posting spending plan is definitely out-of-home marketing and advertising, and many more mainly outside dwelling training video marketing and advertising for electric signs cpa affiliate networks.
Reply to comment

redirect mobile on Thursday, October 16, 2014 12:59 AM
Around missed Thinking about receiving, a Out-of-Home Training video Marketing and advertising Institution OVAB legally brought out together with the mandate with helping to give benchmarks plus recommendations for any recently surfacing golf slice of your marketing and advertising field.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Thursday, April 9, 2020 5:53 AM
I am happy to be on this website. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. tarpaulin sheet
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Thursday, April 9, 2020 6:18 AM
that is my first time i visit here and i discovered so many interesting stuff in your blog in particular it is discussion. thank you a lot for sharing this excellent blog. maintain it up. caster wheels
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Thursday, April 9, 2020 6:53 AM
it's actually interesting subject matter , and i am glad to find this thrilling subject matter shared here, looking ahead for more facts , keep up the coolest work. rubber matting
Reply to comment